1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role as a digital marketing apprenticeship involves making sure are search engine campaigns are running well and any social media campaigns are up to date
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've developed on my cooperation skills as well as learned how to take initiative and make the most appropriate decisions under pressure.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy everything about my program
4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?
I feel highly valued and that someone would listen to me if i had a point
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised and very well structured I know when I have to do stuff.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot if needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot, whenever i need help i can freely ask
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It leaves me with a bit of disposible income as well as some to start savings
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I don't really have the time when I get back from work to do anything a part from eat.
9. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend?
They're well organised and professional
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla?
Remain calm, everyones friendly and noone expects anyone to be absolutely perfect.
More from EscallaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!