1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Digital Marketing, managing email and promotional campaigns sent out to customers, designing banners, keeping product range up to date.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt how to work with 2 new e-commerce systems and developing a number of skills including graphic design, customer relations and team management
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I mostly enjoy the creative side of the work that I do, and I like the people I work with as they have a vision for the company and a work ethic that I agree with.
4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?
I feel that escalla cares about me and my needs, both within the company and regarding my career. A good level of involvement in my tasks is experienced.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I felt that at some points there was a bit of confusion on the part of escalla, relating to what was actually necessary to do and at what points about my induction and paperwork at the start. Otherwise it is structured well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a good amount of support from my training provider, the meetings every 5 weeks framework is working well for me
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is very supportive and is happy to help if I am having trouble with a task. The atmosphere is very equal and I am learning well.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel that the salary is a little bit low. As I am transitioning into the adult world I am finding more and more necessary expenses that are pushing the limits of my budget. Travel and food are the two main issues.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
My company has seasonal events and we sometimes socialise after work. The christmas party is coming up soon.
9. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend?
It is an effective apprenticeship agency that were very fast at finding me an apprenticeship that met my needs.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla?
Be clear about what you are looking for so that they can find the right apprenticeship for you.
More from EscallaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!