1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Uploading posts to social media. Answering emails. Posting content on the website. Speaking to customers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
How to write marketing plans. When to schedule social media.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love going to work.
4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They give me help when I need it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Yes, The employer is great.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Can sometimes be a struggle with money near pay day.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, I've been a few events with work
9. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend?
They are very helpful.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla?
Be prepared and know everything about the job your applying for.
More from EscallaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!