Marketing Assistant at Escalla

December 2015

Connect with Escalla

Marketing Assistant for a public limited company which specialises in entertainment. I am in charge of the social networking profiles, the website and any promotional materials needed.

Yes, I am always learning computer skills and Microsoft skills within programmes.

I enjoy going to work every day, my company is warm and friendly and I work with a lovely team.

4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?

very. My trainer marks all pieces of work and explains everything thoroughly and in much detail. I am always involved in discussions and activities given to us.

We always are given tasks and explained what to do and the time scale. He is always there if we need support.

His attitude is friendly and caring and he is always willing to be available. I know if I am stuck with a bit of work he will always help me.

Loads, he is always there to help or give us ideas if we are stuck.

My salary is good as its an apprenticeship wage, however when going to my training week it costs me my whole weeks wages to get here.

yes, I hope to find something after my apprenticeship within marketing.

9a. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend? *

Friendly, approachable and have enjoyed my experience so far. Everyone is lovely and always there if you need some help.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla? *