1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Marketing Assistant for a public limited company which specialises in entertainment. I am in charge of the social networking profiles, the website and any promotional materials needed.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I am always learning computer skills and Microsoft skills within programmes.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy going to work every day, my company is warm and friendly and I work with a lovely team.
4. How valued do you feel by Escalla?
very. My trainer marks all pieces of work and explains everything thoroughly and in much detail. I am always involved in discussions and activities given to us.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
We always are given tasks and explained what to do and the time scale. He is always there if we need support.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
His attitude is friendly and caring and he is always willing to be available. I know if I am stuck with a bit of work he will always help me.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Loads, he is always there to help or give us ideas if we are stuck.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is good as its an apprenticeship wage, however when going to my training week it costs me my whole weeks wages to get here.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes, I hope to find something after my apprenticeship within marketing.
9a. Would you recommend Escalla to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Friendly, approachable and have enjoyed my experience so far. Everyone is lovely and always there if you need some help.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Escalla? *
More from EscallaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!