1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Observing other engineers, getting involved with installation and testing of equipment.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt more about electronics and the business but is ongoing
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme
4. How valued do you feel by Thales?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Extremly well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Any supoort i need is avaliable
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
as much as i need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i have a good salary and costs are kept little
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Thales to a friend?
because it is an exciting enjoyable career path with a decent salary
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thales?
More from ThalesMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!