1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Systems/Software Apprentice. Installing and upgrading software, testing software for functionality, currently invovled in an innovation challenge, taking a leading role. interact with managers every day
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Some programming language skills, developed standard computer skills further. Currently in college increasing my knowledge
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy this programme a lot, friendly people, ask any questions, meets and exceeds my expectations
4. How valued do you feel by Thales?
Feel valued by manager, feel valued by team, involved in projects and tasks that need to be completed
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Quite organised, support from team and main manager, delegation of tasks each day
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Not as much as I would like, but I do get support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Get checked up on regularly, meetings once a week with my manager to see how I am doing, as well as guidance and support in areas outside of work
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Living costs are find, travel costs are ok, daily costs are fine, social costs are too high, and location is ok
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Company and apprenticeship events are organised each year, with lots of opportunities arising. When I wasn't working here, I worked in retail
9a. Would you recommend Thales to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good salary, good people to work with, guidance and support given when needed
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thales? *
Work hard, be organised, ask questions if you don't know the answer
More from ThalesMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!