1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
In my role I work in a project control management office supporting the project management team, project managers and project controllers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt new IT skills and developed existing skills in communication and teamwork
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy working on my programme as it is constantly a chance to learn more about the world of project management and advance your skills
4. How valued do you feel by Thales?
I feel like I am valued by the members of the team as it also gives them a chance to learn from me as well as via versa, as it gives everyone a chance to develop new skills
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very well structured in that I have a good balance of college, training courses and practical on job training, and it allows me to put theoretical knowledge into practice
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my training provider, I can contact my assessor with any questions or queries I might have about any part of my course
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer, everyone in the team is happy to help and I don't feel bad for asking a lot of questions as everyone is happy to give me the support I need.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary suits my costs very well, it allows me to have enough money to pay rent to my parents and have enough to spend on myself everyone month, which gives you a bit more freedom.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are some opportunities outside of work such as social events and gatherings with other apprentices and graduates in the company
9. Would you recommend Thales to a friend?
Apprenticeships are a great way of applying theoretical knowledge to yhe workplace, whilst also gaining valuable experience and qualifications
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thales?
Make sure you seem confident and eager to learn in your interview