1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
TRAINEE QUANTITY SURVEYOR, INVOLVES TNEDERING, ESTIMATING, KPIS
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
MUCH STRONGER INTER PERSONAL SKILLS
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Transport for London?
I FEEL VALUED
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
STRUCTURED WITH FLEXIBILITY
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
AS MUCH AS I NEED
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
MORE THAN ENOUGH
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Transport for London to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
ITS A GREAT PLACE TO LEARN, AND THE SUPPORT THEY GIVE YOU IS UNREAL
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Transport for London? *
COME ACCROSS AS KEEN
More from Transport for LondonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!