1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
planning track renewals on the london underground network, this involves engineering to overcome any problems that may come up.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
social interactions, and have improved my maths skills greatly
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i really enjoy working for tfl and my programme is very flexible to my needs
4. How valued do you feel by Transport for London?
very valued, there are lots of benefits.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
only second year of this programme running, therefore things are still improving. overall is structured to feedback.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
training provider failed ofsted therefore seeking new provider.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
any help or questions i have are answered with great support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
our salart pays very well for apprentices.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
no it is very interal, where your learning track there isnt many places to take skills elsewhere. Not a problem though as tfl is in my opinion where to be working.
9a. Would you recommend Transport for London to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
great benefits, well payed, great opportunities aswell as building a career with a great company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Transport for London? *
get involved with the projects that are on offer.
More from Transport for LondonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!