1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Experiencing the daily life of a lawyer, completing tasks set by trainees and getting a sense of each area of law
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt how to effectively decipher information from websites and worksheets in order to complete tasks
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme was helpful as I gained information for future employment and learnt the basis of multiple areas of law
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
Certain departments made me feel like part of the team which made the work more rewarding
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The day was structured very simply and at times I would've liked more variety, for example more talks about aspects of each department
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The supervisors were very helpful, especially the trainee in banking. The feedback varied but overall I gained some useful advise
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The help from the employer was good and allowed me to progress with my work
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The programme was work experience so a salary was not provided
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The team gave me lots of advise on schemes that could help me in the future such as the VAT scheme or gap year possibilities as the firm
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
It was great experience and I learnt lots of valuable things in the corporate and banking department
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Try and get advice from as many people in the office as possible, throw yourself into every task they give you and definitely use the experience to your advantage for future employers.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!