Lawyer at Pinsent Masons

Birmingham

Connect with Pinsent Masons

8.7/10

I was involved in helping gap year students among other employees in the completion of tasks as well as research projects

I have gained a lot of knowledge of the inside workings of the industry as a result

I have enjoyed the week thoroughly, experiencing an insight into the daily runnings of a firm

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

I have felt a valued member of the firm throughout my experience during the week

it was a very well organised structure, with tasks being available to us at all times

we were very well supported throughout the process leaving us unafraid to ask questions

There was no salary due to it being a work experience programme, but this is to be expected due to the nature of it.

there was evident to me a good social aspect to the firm, although we weren't there long enough to fully experience it.

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

it is an inclusive firm that looks after its employees well, whilst functioning well as a firm.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *

to ensure that you research the firms values to show an in depth knowledge of your choice.