1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Restocking shelves , people management and customer service training.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I development my customer service skills and learnt how to do people management
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed my time at Aldi very much. All the different things i enjoyed doing very much.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel as if Aldi have treated me well and I feel valued as a memember of the team now much more than when I started as I didn't feel valued at all.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel as if the project was well structured however i do not feel as if it was well organised as the apprenticeship people hardly turned up
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Not much support however when they did turn up my support was very good
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
All the support I have received from the employer is excellent they have supported me throughout the apprenticeship
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
For an apprenticeship the wage is very good however considering we do the same job as a store assistant the wage is not amazing
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I didn't receive many if any opportunities outside of work therefore this question is invalid for my apprenticeship
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because overall I enjoyed the apprenticeship and Aldi is a fast growing company and is a joy to be a part of
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Just to work hard and try your best and listen to everyone who gives you advice. Also there's good opportunities to progress
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!