Apprentice at Aldi

Ipswich
October 2015

6.2/10

Restocking shelves , people management and customer service training.

I development my customer service skills and learnt how to do people management

I enjoyed my time at Aldi very much. All the different things i enjoyed doing very much.

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

I feel as if Aldi have treated me well and I feel valued as a memember of the team now much more than when I started as I didn't feel valued at all.

I feel as if the project was well structured however i do not feel as if it was well organised as the apprenticeship people hardly turned up

Not much support however when they did turn up my support was very good

All the support I have received from the employer is excellent they have supported me throughout the apprenticeship

For an apprenticeship the wage is very good however considering we do the same job as a store assistant the wage is not amazing

I didn't receive many if any opportunities outside of work therefore this question is invalid for my apprenticeship

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

Because overall I enjoyed the apprenticeship and Aldi is a fast growing company and is a joy to be a part of

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

Just to work hard and try your best and listen to everyone who gives you advice. Also there's good opportunities to progress