1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was able to sit in on different departments of the firm each day and was provided work to sample the sort of work they conduct
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Skills that I have developed include written communication. New skills include how I may conduct myself in a work environment
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I greatly enjoyed the programme mainly because it was very informative and gave a true insight into law as a career
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I felt like a member of the team during the experience. Everyone was very friendly.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme was very organised and structured. on the first day we were provided with a timetable. the induction and training was well structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
From my trainee I received a lot of help. all of them made clear to me to email them at anytime if I had any questions or anything that I was stuck on and were keen to help me.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The team from the first day provided a lot of guidance. they made sure we were aware of everything and familiar with the layout
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
In general everyone is very friendly and the environment is both stimulating and warm
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
For anyone that is unsure abut applying I would definitely recommend it. Be organised and sociable
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!