1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Post Production Apprentice within Edit Operations. Involes - Ingest + exporting media.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learning software (Avid)
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The team I am working in are all nice people.
4. How valued do you feel by Sky?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Sky to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Lovely people that work at Sky
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Sky? *
Focus on the application process and prepare properly
More from SkyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!