1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an Apprentice Software developer where i work on telecommunications systems for call centres.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned many new coding languages and also built on core skills such as communication.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Sky?
i feel very important for the future of the company and very valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised. a lot of time and effort has went into my apprenticeship.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have all the support i need, i only have to ask.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My Salary meets the needs of my life and as i get older and more responsible my wage package rises with it.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are many volunteering opportunities available such as Sky Academy.
9a. Would you recommend Sky to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its an amazing opportunity to get a kick start in a career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Sky? *
Be yourself and dont be afraid to share all your strengths and weaknesses, Sky is all about building on your weaknesses together.
More from SkyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!