Software Developer at Sky

Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4)
21st October 2015

9.2/10

I am a software developer apprentice and I work with grads in a team to produce websites and apps for clients.

I have learnt about working as a team more effectively and sharpened my programming skills and improved on it.

I love getting to know new people on the same programme scheme.

4. How valued do you feel by Sky?

I feel very valued since during meetings people are always open to any ideas that I would like to input

It is well organised and structured since I know what my programme consists of.

I recieve a lot of support from my training provider and they are always able answer and question that I might have about the programme.

I also recieve a lot of support from my employer and they will respond to my questions very quickly and will give me any further information that I may need.

The salary meets my costs very well.

There are many opportunities outside of work since there are always things going on around Sky.

9a. Would you recommend Sky to a friend? *

Because it is a great company to work for and the atmosphere that is here is very comforting even though very fast pased enviroment.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Sky? *

Try your best to make sure that you get along with people and emphasise your passion for teamworking.