1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Help run performance and automation scripts, along with self learning e.g "code academy for learning new languages".
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Progress made with learning new languages. Also completed a Software Testing module for my apprenticeship.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the course as I.T is a passion of mine.
4. How valued do you feel by Sky?
Feel valued in that people do tend to listen to ideas and suggestion you have.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Partly organised. I know what modules I will be doing but other areas are left lacking.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Unable to comment at such an early time.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much support as I require.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
If I was younger I'd be absolutely perfect, but seen as I have rent, a car and other outgoings its lacking abit.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We get emails about various outings but as of now not many i'd really want to go too.
9a. Would you recommend Sky to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Cause sky so far is a good, fun environment to work in. Staff are generally open to a chat and friendly.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Sky? *
Just do it. Big corporation where lots of progression opportunities.
More from SkyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!