1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Gas Turbine Engineer QA of gas turbine parts Witnessing of measurements on an outage overhaul Various studies on gas turbine performance maintenance Analysis of data
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Completed BTec in Power engineering Completed NVQ level 3 Completed HNC in Mechanical engineering Various external courses,( Health and safety passport,IOSH, Confined space, First Aid Engtech accreditation On the job training
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programmes was really enjoyable , leaning new skills throughout the apprenticeship
4. How valued do you feel by E.ON?
I feel quite valued as EON invested a lot into the scheme
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the programme was well structured, but as we were the first apprentices eon technologies had there were a few teething problems with onsite work
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received the required amount of support when needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
as much support as I needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
when on the apprentice scheme the salary was probably industry standard but that was to be expected
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there were various events on
9a. Would you recommend E.ON to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good employer/ training provider
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to E.ON? *
More from E.ONMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!