1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in process support in managing the warehouse
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, learned team work, responsibility and the skill to manage large quantities of work
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy i a lot, not knowing what i will be doing from day to day and have a wide range of opportunities
4. How valued do you feel by GSK?
i feel highly valued at GSK, as if i am part of the team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
could do with some improvement
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
weekly taining sessions one to ones to evaluate where i am
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
financially and physically by allowing me to go on trips and exercises to broaden my knowledge
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Well over the expected amount
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes by trips and exercises and the chance to meet new and experienced people
9a. Would you recommend GSK to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
the opportunity for a career, not just a job
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to GSK? *
experience counts just as much as grades
More from GSKMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!