Work experience student at Pinsent Masons

£0 annually
16th October 2015

Connect with Pinsent Masons

8.3/10

I done street law workshops and got advice on the route to law. I worked with different trainees in different departments so I got an overview of different areas of law.

I developed my IT skills and my communication and decision making through a case study and a case in which I was shown evidence and came to the conclusion if the defendant was guilty of not guilty and was giving scenarios where I had decide if they were guilty of a crime or not.

I enjoyed the more criminal law workshops compared to commercial law but this experience has let me see what area of law I want to pursue.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

I felt valued in some areas of the programme when I was thanked for helping my trainee as they were busy and I done tasks so that their work was limited.

The programme was well organised and had a timetable to break up the day and gave you information on where you were throughout the day and who your trainee was.

I received the most amount of support I could receive and my trainees were always there to help.

I never received much help as the trainee explained my tasks well and they were at the correct skill level for me.

NOT PAID WORK EXPERIENCE N/A

ONE WEEK WORK EXPERIENCE N/A

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

Gives you an insight on different areas of law so gives you an idea whether to pursue law or what type of areas you want to work in.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *