1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I done street law workshops and got advice on the route to law. I worked with different trainees in different departments so I got an overview of different areas of law.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I developed my IT skills and my communication and decision making through a case study and a case in which I was shown evidence and came to the conclusion if the defendant was guilty of not guilty and was giving scenarios where I had decide if they were guilty of a crime or not.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed the more criminal law workshops compared to commercial law but this experience has let me see what area of law I want to pursue.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I felt valued in some areas of the programme when I was thanked for helping my trainee as they were busy and I done tasks so that their work was limited.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme was well organised and had a timetable to break up the day and gave you information on where you were throughout the day and who your trainee was.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received the most amount of support I could receive and my trainees were always there to help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I never received much help as the trainee explained my tasks well and they were at the correct skill level for me.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
NOT PAID WORK EXPERIENCE N/A
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
ONE WEEK WORK EXPERIENCE N/A
9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Gives you an insight on different areas of law so gives you an idea whether to pursue law or what type of areas you want to work in.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!