1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
currently, I'm completing non-functional requirement compliance testing which involves writing statements of compliance for each NFR test.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy what I do, its engaging fun and keeps me busy
4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?
Very valued, lots of appreciation and help when needed
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
QA are useless, waste of time, waste of money, waste of staff resources, waste of good teaching talent due to poor organisation and management
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Good, wage well exceeds travel costs into London
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes, Palace to palace etc. + lots of charity events
9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Fun, engaging place to work, plenty of opportunities and everyone is really friendly
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini? *
do it, don't regret it
More from CapgeminiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!