1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
(My work experience was in 2015, but the button didn't work) I shadowed my mentor in the investor services as well as attending meetings and analysing win/loss summaries
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my networking skills and learnt about everyday working situations as well as learning new excel skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed the flexibility - which made it close to a really working life situation
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
People were friendly and allowed me to take their time, some things I didn't understand they would be happy to help. I felt I was given the respect/valued as if I was a member of staff
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There were suggested events that we attend, so it was organised very well, but ultimately we had to organise our working times with our own mentors- which was very well done
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We were always connected to our provider and can easily communicate
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I felt like I was always given something to learn/do which was very good
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary covered my living costs as the accommodation was already provided for
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Outside working times it was mainly leisure time
9. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
The community has a hardworking not but friendly atmosphere, so it encourages people to exceed but also support others in their careers
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan?
Make the most of it as it is a very lucky experience, make as many contacts and be proactive
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!