1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role was to shadow the employees from different areas of the bank and gain insight into what it is they do and learn about what it takes to get into these different jobs.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have improved on my networking and communication skills as I was speaking to new people and forming relationships with them.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoyed this experience as not only was the work place enjoyable but spending time with my peers was also a great experience
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
very valued all the workers were extremely kind and willing to talk and help us gain insight into what they do and continue to provide us with support even after the programme had finished.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
On the whole it was fairly organised but at times there were things not planned for the day but I was able to find things to do.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Alot of support that is being continued after the programme as well as during the programme for example I have received alot of help on improving my cv.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A great deal from just talking through things with my mentor to receiving help for further applications and my cv.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well as we were given accommodation so our only costs were travel and food which is well within the salary we received.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are many opportunities to return to J.P. Morgan for example spring week and graduate internships.
9. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
Because J.P. Morgan have a friend welcoming nature in which u are able to thrive so working there would be a great experience.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan?
Research the area you will be sitting with and also your mentor so you know the basics before going and are able to expand on your knowledge.
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!