WAREHOUSE APPRENTICE at Howdens Joinery

£570 monthly
September 2015

Connect with Howdens Joinery

7.2/10

Warehouse Apprentice, Count stock, serve customers, use the forklift, answer the phones, serve customers on the counter, oversea unloading of the lorry.

learnt how to use a forklift, work in a team to achieve the same goal.

working at a company that make you feel like part of the team even if you are only there as an apprentice. in a business environment to meet TARGETS SET BY THE COMPANY.

4. How valued do you feel by Howdens Joinery?

I FEEL VERY VALUED BY THE COMPANY AS I AM INVITED OUT WITH EVERYONE ON STAFF MEALS AND INCENTIVE TRIPS IN AND OUT OF WORK.

THE WORK SIDE IS VERY WELL ORGANISED BUT THE ASSESOR SIDE IS NOT VERY WELL ORGANISED AS I ONLY HAVE 4 MONTHS LEFT AND HAVENT FULLY COMPLETED A WORKBOOK.

I DO NOT RECEIVE A LOT OF SUPPORT FROM MY TRAINING PROVIDER AS I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM IN A MONTH AND DONT KNOW WHERE I STAND WITH MY APPRENTICESHIP.

I GET A LOT OF SUPPORT FROM MY EMPLOYER WITH CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM AND GET SHOWN HOW TO DO THINGS IN AN EASIER WAY.

I MANAGE TO DO EVRYTHING I NEED TO DO ON THE SALERY I GET.

OUTSIDE OF WORK WE GET TO GO ON INCENTIVE TRIPS AND PLAY ROUNDERS, BOWLING AND GO KARTING.

9a. Would you recommend Howdens Joinery to a friend? *

THERE ARE SO MANY OPPERTUNITIES TO GROW AS A PERSON AND PROGRESS THROUGH THE COMPANY.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Howdens Joinery? *

WORK AS HARD AS YOU CAN AND YOU WILL ACHIEVE.