1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Warehouse Apprentice, Count stock, serve customers, use the forklift, answer the phones, serve customers on the counter, oversea unloading of the lorry.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
learnt how to use a forklift, work in a team to achieve the same goal.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
working at a company that make you feel like part of the team even if you are only there as an apprentice. in a business environment to meet TARGETS SET BY THE COMPANY.
4. How valued do you feel by Howdens Joinery?
I FEEL VERY VALUED BY THE COMPANY AS I AM INVITED OUT WITH EVERYONE ON STAFF MEALS AND INCENTIVE TRIPS IN AND OUT OF WORK.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
THE WORK SIDE IS VERY WELL ORGANISED BUT THE ASSESOR SIDE IS NOT VERY WELL ORGANISED AS I ONLY HAVE 4 MONTHS LEFT AND HAVENT FULLY COMPLETED A WORKBOOK.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I DO NOT RECEIVE A LOT OF SUPPORT FROM MY TRAINING PROVIDER AS I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM IN A MONTH AND DONT KNOW WHERE I STAND WITH MY APPRENTICESHIP.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I GET A LOT OF SUPPORT FROM MY EMPLOYER WITH CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM AND GET SHOWN HOW TO DO THINGS IN AN EASIER WAY.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I MANAGE TO DO EVRYTHING I NEED TO DO ON THE SALERY I GET.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
OUTSIDE OF WORK WE GET TO GO ON INCENTIVE TRIPS AND PLAY ROUNDERS, BOWLING AND GO KARTING.
9. Would you recommend Howdens Joinery to a friend?
THERE ARE SO MANY OPPERTUNITIES TO GROW AS A PERSON AND PROGRESS THROUGH THE COMPANY.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Howdens Joinery?
WORK AS HARD AS YOU CAN AND YOU WILL ACHIEVE.
More from Howdens JoineryMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!