1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I shadowed top PwC professionals in Assurance. It involved strategic thinking to find out if the data given supports company reports. Assurance also involves throughly checking for grammar and misleading information mistakes.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt to network more effectively and I've adapted to a much different business environment to what I have previously encountered.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I absolutely loved the programme, honestly it was a great experience both professionally and personally.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
I feel very valued by PwC, they have taught and nourished me a lot which I am very grateful for.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme structure was good, but ideally there is room for improvement. Some days I didn't know what office I had to go too.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I didn't receive much training from my buddy however many of the employees helped me a lot which was very nice of them.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received sufficient support however I think it could of been a bit better.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It matched my costs perfectly.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are a wide range of opportunities PwC have offered me; e.g. school leavers programme and graduate programmes.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They offer a wide range of opportunities to help you further your career and develop a strong business acumen.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
I would say keep on asking questions to show the employer your interest and passion in business/finance.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...