1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On the business insight week it was more of a exploration of the different lines of service but I was more indulged into assurance where I was able to add value to clients through some statutory audit work.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have become more competent on excel and i have improved my networking skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The biggest insight into the real world I have ever had.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
Everyone there was extremely welcoming and the face my work was used to send back to the client made me feel even more valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I can not fault the structure.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
There was help and support available whenever I need it which as ver comforting.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot through out the whole week.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As much as I hoped.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are a variety of things that you can do outside of work like sports and social events with peers.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because the company is amazing.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...