1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On the first day of the program I met all of the other people doing the work experience, then I shadowed a member of the PwC audit team for three days. On the last day we worked in teams to complete a client project.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, communication and team work.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it, however there was a lot of traveling around
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
Yes definitely, we were made to feel like members of the team with laptops for the week and an employee number
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very well organized
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
There was a lot of support for post 18 options
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support, before and after
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Costs were met for any extensive travel, and was paid a very good hourly rate compared to a lot of work experience programs where you do not get paid.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Couldn't comment as was only there for a week, but staff seemed to think so
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It was a very good program to gain an insight into a career in professional services, and it was an enjoyable week.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Be open minded about the week, as you can get a lot out of it. Be prepared for the phone interview with knowledge on PwC, news stories and what you want from the week.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!