1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Learning about the kind of work people in different departments at PwC do, getting an insight to the business world and the corporate atmosphere.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, my social and networking skills have improved a lot.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it a lot as I was able to interact with professionals working at different levels and find out how they got there.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
Very valued, we felt like members of the team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised, we were able to talk to people outside of the department we were working in.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I was able to talk to them about any issues or problems.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Some, there was not much interaction with the recruitment team.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not well, daily commuting costs were not reimbursed, only the costs for one day.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, teams have social gatherings every month.
9. Would you recommend PwC to a friend?
It was an enjoyable experience with a friendly atmosphere and good insight to the business.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC?
Make sure you truly have interest in the business world, or you will not pass through the interview process.