1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Training in used, new and fleet sales, and helping the dealership run effectively daily.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My organisational skills have improved, especially through keeping an up to date diary.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Great bunch of people to work with.
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
Training at head office of a high standard, being placed on the company insurance to drive stock cars makes me feel valued as they trust me with vehicles up for sale, and also vehicles other people have bought.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel the organisation and structure of the programme is good with colleagues giving me spot training on important factors of the trade, but overall training on the sales process is inconsistent.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get good support while completing duties given to me by colleagues/management, making sure I am doing things correctly.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
An apprenticeship assessor is sent out to me every few weeks, keeping track of how I am doing and telling me how I can further improve.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Always have plenty of money left over after paying for essentials, such as rent, petrol etc. Very competetive salary.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Staff are always organising a night out after work, making PSA Peugoet Citroen a very friendly company to work for.
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
The people who work within the company are great to be around. I never dislike coming to work as the atmosphere makes work fun more than a chore.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
Don't think twice about applying as it is a great place to work, but make sure training is conistent.