1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Over the two weeks, I observed numerous teach-in sessions in order to gain insight in to various departments of the investment and private bank. During the second week i worked in a group of three members in order to build a presentation as part of a project.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my networking skills and also gained a greater understanding of what it would be like to work in an investment bank.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoyed the programme as it was a very unique experience. The 2 weeks exceeded my expectations as i felt that the sessions were very well organised and insightful.
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
During my time at JP Moran i felt very welcomed by the staff and by my mentor. I felt that everyone was willing and able to provide an insight into their daily careers and answer any questions i had.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme was very well run and i was very impressed by the JP Morgan staff and mentors that put it together. Sessions were run very efficiently and i can not recall a single hour spent inside the investment bank that was not educational or productive.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My mentor was very helpful in providing me with answers to all the questions i had.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Teach-in sessions were especially beneficial and speakers were very willing to answers all questions that the group had.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
My experience with JP Morgan left me with the impression that the company is phenomenally run and is full of professional and welcoming staff from interns to Managing Directors.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan?
Do not hesitate to ask questions as staff at JP Morgan are very willing to help out.
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!