1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
We generally were shadowing our mentors who were stationed on different floors throughout the bank. Daily we were rotated to different desks within the floor to get a feel of what the different roles are. We also had an on going project we had to complete whilst there regarding forecasting the performance of a certain firm
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My ability to work in a team greatly increased as we had to work on our research project together.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme was highly enjoyable, it was a great experience meeting people my age from different backgrounds but similar expectations. There was a clear bond between all who undertook it.
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
I feel highly valued, it was clear that they put a lot of effort into preparing this and we also recieve regular emails from our mentors
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was certainly well organised as made clear by the booklet given to us upon arrival with a clear schedule of what will happen and where.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan? *
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!