Intern of various sectors at J.P. Morgan

2009
£0 annually
27th August 2015

7.7/10

Learning about the different sectors in JP Morgan and in the treasury service we were set a project on which we had to find weaknesses in the careers website and build on how we could improve them.

I have developed my communication skills and have learnt new skills such as analytic and better ways for presenting.

I thoroughly enjoyed this experience!

4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?

As a group of young people in a global investment bank, I did not feel very important but I do believe that the people of which I spent most of my time with treated us great and tried their best to make us feel valued.

This programme was very well structured and everything was organised to benefit us.

lots of support was provided for me in JP Morgan and everyone was very friendly and happy to help with any difficulties I faced.

Lots of support, helping and guiding me through each day and each task.

N/A

N/A

9a. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend? *

It is a brilliant company with a great culture. Everyone feels included and also important in their own fields.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan? *

Make the most of your time there. It is an amazing experience and you should definitely apply and make sure to make a network of contacts as these will help you go far.