1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Learning about the different sectors in JP Morgan and in the treasury service we were set a project on which we had to find weaknesses in the careers website and build on how we could improve them.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my communication skills and have learnt new skills such as analytic and better ways for presenting.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoyed this experience!
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
As a group of young people in a global investment bank, I did not feel very important but I do believe that the people of which I spent most of my time with treated us great and tried their best to make us feel valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
This programme was very well structured and everything was organised to benefit us.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
lots of support was provided for me in JP Morgan and everyone was very friendly and happy to help with any difficulties I faced.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots of support, helping and guiding me through each day and each task.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
It is a brilliant company with a great culture. Everyone feels included and also important in their own fields.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan?
Make the most of your time there. It is an amazing experience and you should definitely apply and make sure to make a network of contacts as these will help you go far.
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!