1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
apprentice sales executive, i do exactly what any other sales executive does make phone calls get people in provide good customer service etc.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed existing customer service skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is fun and challenging
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
Honest answer im not sure.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is organised well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Support is there when i need it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots of support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not well .
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
i dont have much
time to do anything else other than work.
9a. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good company to work for selling a quality product. very professional work place.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group? *
Just be yourself.
More from PSA GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!