Administration apprentice at PSA Group

Birmingham
£840 monthly
25th August 2015

9.4/10

My role is admin tasks such as invoicing, filing, consignment notes, ordering vehicles and reports. I also do the banking twice a week along with other accounts tasks.

ive learnt a lot of accounts which i never had experience in before. I have learnt a lot about the process from ordering a vehicle to the handover which i never knew anything about before.

I really enjoy it because there is alwasys something to do and its really busy. all the work i do is really interesting

4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?

I feel as though i am valued by everyone i work with as i am treated fairly and i get involved with the same as everyone els. i get given my own tasks to complete.

My programme is well structured as i have a routine of tasks i do each day every week. I have a lot of support from the people i work with who help to train me and we have weekly meetings with the manager.

My training provider is very supportive. I have an email address and contact number if i need to contact them at any point. I have visits with them around every 6 weeks.

I have lots of support from everyone at work. I can ask for help if i need it or discuss any problems.

My salary is more than the minimum wage for an apprentice and it suits my needs fine

Im not too sure what opportunities there are outside of work

9a. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend? *