Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

Work Experience Student at Pinsent Masons

£0 annually
August 2015

Connect with Pinsent Masons

7.7/10

As a work experience student I was introduced to the different sectors of the firm and undertook tasks that a trainee solicitor works on.

I became more organised and was able to pick out relevant important details when working.

I really enjoyed it, it was informative and gave me perspective on working in a commercial law firm. I also met students with similar aspirations which made the experience more enjoyable.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

Very. The supervisors make you feel very welcomed and part of the team.

Very well organised, a timetable was given before the placement begun and all presentation were on time and without delay.

The training provider is always happy to help and will talk to you about their work so you get a better idea of their job.

I am on a work experience, hence i was not employed by the firm

N/a it was not a paid placement

Yes, you have a lunch break where you can go out and this time a group of students went to dinner one evening.

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

Really helped me learn about the work in a commercial law firm, which was different to my previous thoughts so I think it's crucial that you have this experience. The firm also makes you work unlike other placements I have attended so you are constantly involved and it is not boring.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *

Take you time with the application and really think about your answers as a lot of students are applying.