Shadowing at PwC

Belfast

Connect with PwC

We spent two days in each department, both tax and transaction services. We were set different tasks to complete for example, to fill out a tax return or to complete a profit and loss account.

I have learnt to to use microsoft excell with much better efficiency as well as dealing with work in an office environment.

I throughly enjoyed this week as it gave me a much better idea of the career path in which i wish to pursue.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 10 roles at PwC

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

I feel like PwC really valued me as they trusted me with tasks to complete and treated me as if i was actually a member of their team.

i thought the programme was very well organised and set out as we were never left without anything to do.

i felt my training providers were very helpful and gave me all the information i needed to complete my tasks effieciently.

Pretty well.

I heard there were a lot of opportunities outside of the workplace both social and academic.

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

I would recommend PwC to a friend as i feel it was a very worthwhile experience and a good company to work for.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

I would advise that others should be confident when interviewing etc as it will help to gain employment.