1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Work Experience Student Working with Property, Litigation, Corporate and Banking departments completing daily challenges involving research and case studies.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed working as a team and also my skills within the law profession.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so, it exceeded my expections and the company was a lovely environment to work in!
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I felt valued by the departments I was working in daily as I was helping them out.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot, I've always been advised on what to do and where to look to research etc.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A good general attitude towards supporting me
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
Because my week here has been informative and friendly and I've met some great people.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!