Work Experience Student at Pinsent Masons

£0 annually
7th August 2015

Connect with Pinsent Masons

8.8/10

I worked in a range of different departments where I completed tasks ranging from indexing to company searches. Aid partners and trainees with their work and generally help out around the department of that day.

I haven't gained any qualifications etc however, I can navigate my way around itranet and other business uses on the computer. I have learnt how to work in an office environment and developed my people skills along side my interest in law.

I loved my time at Pinsent Masons, it exceeded my expectations it is a great friendly environment.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

I felt very valued within each of the teams I visited, I received both external and internal recognition for the work I was doing. I was treated as a trainee and was aided were I needed to be, I was asked to help on a couple of real projects which I feel I really benefited from.

Extremely well organised however also flexible which enabled the trainees supervising me to include me on their tasks of that day

I was offered a general induction to each department and the law they specialise in, I felt like I was able to ask my advisor anything and everything.

The HR team was always on hand and they helped at every opportunity. The receptionist made sure we were comfortable and happy. .

N/A

There are opportunities available however because of the timing of the placement I was unable to attend

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

Super friendly environment, everyone no matter how stressed were always up for a chat. A great place to work and feel comfortable.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *

Be social, they know you have the brains, they are looking for people with good social skills that they are willing to sit in a small room all night with and get a long happily.