1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Learning different aspects of what it is like to work in BDO. Completing a range of tasks for different people.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed my skills in excel. Understand many of the different tax laws.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I found working at BDO to be an extremely good way to gain experience in team skills and I enjoyed the friendly culture here at BDO
4. How valued do you feel by BDO?
BDO made me feel extremely important by giving me real tasks to complete, that were for real clients. I was valued and given lots of positive encouragement
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme could not have been organised any better, it I clear to see that a lot of work goes in to making my time here an extremely fulfilling, whilst keeping me very busy!
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A huge amount of support easily approachable and helpful
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots of guidance and positive encouragement.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend BDO to a friend?
It is a great and rewarding experience and you have the chance to work at one of the biggest accountancy firms in the world
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BDO?
Ensure you prepare for your interview and take time when filling in your application form
More from BDOMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!