1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was a business insight week student, this meant I followed round an employee and experienced what he does on a day to day basis.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt networking skills and developed my communication skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I liked the team environment of working on a project together.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
I feel like I managed to help the employee I was wokring with quite a bit.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It seemed very organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I was shown and taught how to use all the neccasary programmes and equipment.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
He helped me whenever I was stuck
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there was lots of options such as networking roulette.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's been a very informative and exciting experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Work hard and you will reep the rewards.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!