1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Assisting my mentor in her day to day auditing tasks, as well as getting a view of the other areas in less detail
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Confidence, business acumen, networking/communication skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very, lots of support throughout
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
exceptional, always someone to turn to
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
a lot, always someone planned to look after me
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
very well for the brief period i am there
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
social gatherings and training
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
very useful in getting a better idea of professional services
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!