1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
This can vary as I could be shadowing a partner one day or doing accounts and casting for a manager. I also was given checking tasks from different members of staff.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt and developed many skills including interpersonal skills, which has helped to to be a more confident person.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed it so much as it has really helped me understand what carerr i wish to persue.
4. How valued do you feel by BDO?
I feel extremely valued at BDO as the constant support from all members of staff.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was structured very well at the beginning but as it was a busy time and many of us in the office it proved to be a struggle at times.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Out training provider has been extremely helpful and is always there to help in any situation. They are also very good at allocating us work aswell.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
So much, the company as a whole are extremely supportive and helpful. Even though we are just starting they understood and helped us even more.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is a one off payment which suits my needs and is very good.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes including social events where people from all levels from the business can experience a stress free environment and enjoy their time.
9. Would you recommend BDO to a friend?
It has given me such a good insight into the world of accounting and the support/guidance was excellent.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BDO?
To apply early and do the tests properly i.e. practice them.
More from BDOMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!