Summer School Intern at BDO

£200 competitive
6th August 2015

Connect with BDO

9.8/10

This can vary as I could be shadowing a partner one day or doing accounts and casting for a manager. I also was given checking tasks from different members of staff.

I have learnt and developed many skills including interpersonal skills, which has helped to to be a more confident person.

I have enjoyed it so much as it has really helped me understand what carerr i wish to persue.

4. How valued do you feel by BDO?

I feel extremely valued at BDO as the constant support from all members of staff.

It was structured very well at the beginning but as it was a busy time and many of us in the office it proved to be a struggle at times.

Out training provider has been extremely helpful and is always there to help in any situation. They are also very good at allocating us work aswell.

So much, the company as a whole are extremely supportive and helpful. Even though we are just starting they understood and helped us even more.

It is a one off payment which suits my needs and is very good.

Yes including social events where people from all levels from the business can experience a stress free environment and enjoy their time.

9a. Would you recommend BDO to a friend? *

It has given me such a good insight into the world of accounting and the support/guidance was excellent.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BDO? *

To apply early and do the tests properly i.e. practice them.