Work Experience Student at Pinsent Masons

£0 annually
August 2015

Connect with Pinsent Masons

9.8/10

I was placed in a different practice group each day: roles included conducting case studies, carrying out research and producing reports/presentations for trainee solicitors (supervisors).

Throughout the week, I developed both professional and personal skills; adapting to an office environment and how to interact with professionals.

I very much enjoyed the programme; each practice group is full of friendly people who are great to work with.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

I felt very valued by Pinsent Masons as it was clear that a lot of time had been taken to organise the programme. In addition to this, I felt valued due to the fact that I was carrying out actual important work as opposed to administration tasks.

The programme was very well structured with time very suitably split between informative presentations, interactive activities and practice group work.

Each supervisor was friendly, supportive and approachable, no matter how busy they were.

N/A - work experience programme

Pinsent Masons run regular events outside of work including a netball game during that week.

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

Pinsent Masons is a very well-known firm in which everyone is valued. Furthermore, the firm provides a wide range of services and it is guaranteed that you will develop a wide range of skills.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *

Pinsent Masons aren't just interested in your academics, show off everything about yourself.