Lawyer at Pinsent Masons

Leeds

Connect with Pinsent Masons

9.0/10

I did research tasks, daily presentations and had discussions and interacted with trainee solicitors from many departments.

I have gained knowledge regarding certain aspects of the law- in particular law concerning property, litigation and corporate.

Very much so- I have gained experience of a working law firm and have been able to discuss routes in to law as well as gain confidence.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

Everyone has been welcoming and very nice- I feel as though I have been valued by Pinsent Masons.

The programme has been very well structured with daily presentations and a day in each department.

I have received plenty of support and yet have also felt a sense of independence and responsibility.

The trainee solicitors have been very helpful and supportive, I have emailed and got in touch with people who weren't appointed my supervisor.

I have not received a salary/package as I have done this voluntarily through a work experience course.

Pinsent Masons has a weekly yoga and pilates class for lawyers, the work to social life balance also seems to enable many opportunities outside work.

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

A great law firm, very friendly and professional. I have learnt about the gap year programme and vacation scheme- I want to come back therefore it seems natural to recommend this to a friend.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *

Do not worry, it is daunting and scary however everyone wants to help you and is impressed that you are doing the course in your own time.