Business Insight Week Candidate at PwC

Belfast
31st July 2015

Connect with PwC

8.4/10

This week I have completed a business insight week in which I began the week with induction training and got the opportunity to shadow higher appretices in their daily jobs within tax and transactions services. I got to try doing some of the jobs they would have to do which showed me that a career in this industry and within PwC is what I want.

I have developed my confidence and communication skills through meeting lots of new people and having to participate in group discussions and presentations throughout the week. I have also improved my ICT skills, especially in excel training which I found very useful.

I have loved this programme as it has given me a true insight into what it's like to work in a professional environment and I have met lots of new people all of whom were helpful, friendly and passionate about their jobs and PwC.

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

I feel that PwC rate their staff very highly and they value their progression and training. The staff allowed me to help them in actual projects showing their generosity through doing so.

This programme has been very well structured, it has run smoothly every day and there have been no problems finding willing people to help and support me through this process.

The support during the week was fantastic, everyone was friendly and helpful and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole week.

PwC have been supportive throughout the process.

The salary is more than enough considering the amount of participation I made during the week.

PwC offer many social events and I will definitely become an ambassador for PwC as I would highly recommend it as a workplace.

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

It is a great place to work, with a friendly and professional environment.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

The training is brilliant, the people are friendly and helpful and the workplace and offices are beautiful. There are lots of social activities and opportunities to travel and progress. I would highly recommend!