1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Shadowing employees in tax and trasaction services at the PwC Belfast office.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Experiencing a professional environment and gaining knowlege of tax returns and transaction services.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
it was good quite enjoyable and very useful
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
Valued highly as they treated me the exact same way they treat their full time employees
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was well structured I had a timetable for all my tasks each day.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Excel training, induction training , improving my communication skills and learning a bit about tax returns.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received good support as any questions I had were answered and they were very clear on what they asked me to do and how I did it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It was good as I received good pay for work experience.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I personally didnt experience any as I was only on work experience.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a good employer with a lot of opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Ensure you act professionally at all times and always ask questions.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!