1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Spent my day shadowing Higher Apprentices
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt basic Excel as well as how tax returns and IMAP calculations work. On top of this I have developed communication and listening skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
Although PwC is a huge company, I never felt that as a Business Insight student that I was not valued, as employees always took time out to help me.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Every day was planned well and we carried out all the activities planned. Very little time was spent doing nothing.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We received training from PwC on the subject of Microsoft Excel, as well as receiving a day's worth of induction.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Each and every employee that I met was incredibly helpful and willing to explain their day to day role to me, and PwC themselves ensured that we were settled, offering a a few free lunches and as much support as we'd need.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well, considering the fact that I was simply a work experience student who would've been content receiving far less. Of course travel cost amounted to a few pound a day which was more than covered by the pay we received.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There is a company Social Committee who arrange excursions as well as activities such as 5 a side or paintball in order to carry out team building and/or simply have fun.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I believe that PwC would be a great company to work for, given the welcoming work environment and the great opportunities for training.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Take a few practice psychometric tests before completing your real assessment as they might be tricky.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!