Work Experience Student at Pinsent Masons

31st July 2015

Connect with Pinsent Masons

8.6/10

The majority of my role involved conducting research for my supervisors on a variety of areas, also completing case summaries and producing tables of information in relation to the clients of pinsent masons

I have developed the ability to pick out certain parts in a case and summarise according to what is important, I have also obtained an understanding of a working environment and how to behave in one.

A large extent as everyone was incredibly welcoming, informative and made me feel as though I was apart of the team.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

Throughout the programme I felt very valued and honoured to work at the law firm given its reputation.

The presentations were very organised, however some of the work set was not.

I received a lot of training from my supervisor, if I had any questions I was always welcome to ask and when I did so I was always given an informative response

I received a lot of support from Pinsent masons, as the presentations provided were always informative and gave me an incredible insight to law.

N/A

N/A

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

As it holds an amazing team which are friendly and welcoming, it also holds an incredible reputation among its clients and after spending a week here I can understand why.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *

To make sure you have correct spelling/punctuation used in your application, and be prepared to write a detailed application as it is very thorough in asking for your educational background/previous experience.