1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The majority of my role involved conducting research for my supervisors on a variety of areas, also completing case summaries and producing tables of information in relation to the clients of pinsent masons
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed the ability to pick out certain parts in a case and summarise according to what is important, I have also obtained an understanding of a working environment and how to behave in one.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
A large extent as everyone was incredibly welcoming, informative and made me feel as though I was apart of the team.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
Throughout the programme I felt very valued and honoured to work at the law firm given its reputation.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The presentations were very organised, however some of the work set was not.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of training from my supervisor, if I had any questions I was always welcome to ask and when I did so I was always given an informative response
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received a lot of support from Pinsent masons, as the presentations provided were always informative and gave me an incredible insight to law.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
As it holds an amazing team which are friendly and welcoming, it also holds an incredible reputation among its clients and after spending a week here I can understand why.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
To make sure you have correct spelling/punctuation used in your application, and be prepared to write a detailed application as it is very thorough in asking for your educational background/previous experience.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!