Work experience at Pinsent Masons

£0 annually
31st July 2015

Connect with Pinsent Masons

8.1/10

Simple tasks in different departments such as proof reading, as well as drafting documents commonly used in that department.

I have developed proof reading capabilities as well as accuracy however as it is only a work experience placement you cannot gain qualifications.

A large extent - everyone is very nice and welcoming and the work is interesting. The environment is very nice and the culture is hard working but friendly.

4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?

Very, all are very welcoming and lovely. The programme is well organised so you feel welcomed from the beginning, which made me feel valued.

Very - all mentors know what they are doing and have a plan for your time with them. You receive a timetable that is stuck to all week so you know the structure from before you start the programme.

Very much - they are there to support you and answer and questions if you are unsure of something. Daily insight sessions provide further support whilst here and in applying for future steps.

Very much - they will help with anything. They have answered questions about the work and the process of applying for vacation schemes and training contracts.

N/A as I am on work experience, it is not a paid role. Lunch is provided on the first day, but for other days the deli in the offices is of a reasonable price.

N/A as I am here during office hours for one week. I believe there to be a good social side to the company and multiple opportunities for travel.

9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *

It has been a very useful and interesting experience however there are not many work experience placements available for sixth form students so I would recommend any.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *

Be organised with your application and send it early so that you are not rushing. Make sure you arrive for work on time and are smart so that you give a good impression. Be polite.