1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- Covering the front counter and dealing with customer queries in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Provide efficient and helpful customer service
- Advising customers on vehicle parts, components and accessories
- Handling telephone enquiries from customers and other branches on a daily basis.
- Taking orders for parts which are required by colleagues
- Ordering fresh stock when required from suppliers
- Controlling and organising the storage of large amounts of stock
- General administrative tasks such a photocopying, filing, faxing and scanning
- Provide cover for various tasks for colleagues
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes like conmunication skills,team work and up selling items to customers.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
not much as i found it hard to fit and felt quite under pressure bysome colleagues
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
as a apprentice i felt very valued as they were quick to set me up and suppoet me.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the apprenticeship was avaerage on how it was organised and structured as i felt i need a little more input on how i was doing and what goals to achive over the months.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
quite alot as there was alot of input over the vists from the academy and alot of support when i was stuck on coursework
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I had good support from my employer as they help through sitiuations which im stuck/confused on.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It supports all my needs through the month and also have abit left over.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
by gettin the qualification yes there can be as companys are looking for well trained parts advisors
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
they are a good company to work and there are many benifits for working for them.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
always ask for help as there are customers can be affected by the mistakes.
More from PSA GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!